Saturday, July 24, 2010

We're not apart !

It's like I'm too close to you as much as far,
too opened to you as much as blocked,
too loving to you as much as annoyed.

Today with you is nothing but a burning candle,
and tomorrow is nothing but the burnt candle's fumes
but guess what? ... I like it

Don't tell me you want me because I want you even more,
but my guards won't let me go...
they say I deserve someone who fights for me...who shows me to the whole world..
Their words seem appealing and convincinvg,yet I don't mind letting them down for you..

We're not apart as long as we're under the same skies,
and as long as the same memories were written in the pages of our minds
all what's inbetween is distances, only distances of space...but not that of mind or soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment