Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Suitcase of memories

“Keep searching among the pictures
Keep holding on to the textures
Of nice memories

They ended with happiness
They ended with sadness
“Lots of harmonies”

Like I’ve sweetened the taste of pain
Like I’ve adopted all what’s insane
“Rapport with enemies”

Give them the weapon to kill my hopes
Introduce them to the ghost that horrors my thoughts
“Enough for fantasies”

They say; Live the life day by day
Wait your dreams to come your way
“Good bye autonomies?”

No will to mend the broken hearts
No sin releasing all my guards
“On a Sale for dummies”

In search for love to water the thirst
Ring the bells “You will be hurt”
“Suitcase of memories”

Raise hands of passionate objection
Welcome deniable rejection
“Stay miserable companies””

It can’t get worse. Oh my God, here’s the u-turn. It’s time to turn the page. Let it go, start a new page and draw it the way we would like it to be. But is it easily done as said? Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Rollercoaster is ……spininggggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment