Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sweet Obsessions...may kill you

‎"this loss overwhelmes me,it burns in my stomach" her thoughts kept evovling, remembering every single break down and she thinks like:

"Are the lessons worth the loss?"

One fact that freaks me about life is that what goes never comes back and what's coming will certainly go one day!

Wish I could pause on the happy moments,wish I would fast forward the moments of grief, wish I was not forced to replace my heart with a stone....

But pain left me optionless in the world of hearts...wherever I turn and look, I see squeezed hearts, dark hearts, broken hearts, torned hearts, dead hearts........


The MAY BEs that never show up........the expectations that always hurt........

Are there any outlets from that hell?
or any painkiller for the pain?
or any exit from that dull closet?
would any one stop the alarm?
would anyone shout at that child screaming out there?
would anyone hand me a sleep aid?
would you just leave me alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment