Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Diary-7: Me and Myself

It’s amazing how we might sleep in a particular state of mind and heart, and then wake up in a totally different one. Yet, our own battles are always present. When we’re losing hope the most, strength comes from above to keep us moving, to give us hope. It’s like energy to be able to ride on the coming roller coasters.


“I say “life is unfair”
I say “God is fair”

I want to burst out crying
I think “Happiness comes when smiling”

I feel “I can’t go on”
I think “You've got to be strong”

I suffer from too much trying
I say “It’s the only option till dying”

I say “I’m hardly hit”
I say “This is when I should most stick”

I think “I need a helping hand to get me through the harm”
I say “It should be this hand at the end of my arm”

I shout “Just get me out of here I want a better place”
I think “don’t lose hope when slow is the pace”

I keep searching but I can’t see the sun
I think “Then stop searching and go have some fun”

I think “There’s no more hope to hang on”
I say “It’s there no matter the road how long

Life is short
Life is challenging

When it ends, it seems like a blink

So when living life, don’t let it disappoint you
Live it happily
Live it to the most

If it’s bad
Be worse
If it’s hard
Be harder
If it’s strong
Be stronger
If it’s bold
Be bolder
If it’s anything
Be anythingier

If there’s a will, definitely there’s a way
Life is offering us a long menu of possibilities to get through to what we want to achieve

Our strength revolves only around our tolerance and patience to what life is bringing to us
Our happiness lies in how much we control our perception to what’s going on

When feeling down
And out of struggling power
Take some rest
But don’t ever give up
You’ll be the only loser
The world never stops for our grief
Life never gives second chances to the weak”

Sounds good, and there’s more yet of this spirit to come. The more we give of something the more we have of it, they say. Like the saying “What goes around, comes around” it works for good things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment