Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No Regrets

“If I could turn back the time,
I wouldn’t have done anything different
It’s all been written and it’s all just fine
I admit my past and I can’t sign it “absent”

The decisions I made would have been the same,
The circumstances I passed, I won’t ever blame

The paths I chose, I do not regret
Even the tears I cried and every hit

I made my best to make it all right
I tried my best to get through to the light

Faults, yes… I had a few
I learnt from them and their consequences I chose to chew

If I had the option to turn back the time
I wouldn’t have chosen except the present time

It’s where I am now, and still have much to live
I’m not out of life, and still have much to give”


Nevertheless, this doesn’t mean that each one of us is living with a suitcase of memories. Sometimes this suitcase is just too heavy to carry along, so we either choose to sit beside it, avoiding detach … or we just leave it and move on!

2 comments:

  1. sometimes you need to forget some memories :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. memories are for good to treasure but if we kept looking back we won;t be able to see what's ahead of us

    ReplyDelete