Friday, July 30, 2010

It's not really the end of the world!

Seems like we both have reasons to let go
Seems like you didn’t have any feelings to show

Seems like I’ve been always taken for granted
Seems like I’ve been blindly to your side banded

Seems like it was not going anywhere
Seems like I was just a temporary pair

Seems like you’ve been searching all along the time
Seems like you were lying when you said it was fine

Seems like our promises were made to be broken
Seems like my hopes were there to be stolen

Seems like I gave you my all without even thinking
Seems like you went away, without even blinking

Seems like you see me now “the same old story”
Seems like I affected your ego and your glory

Seems like you’re now already with someone else
Seems like you’re not suffering and I’m just a past tense

Seems like you don’t care even to defend your position
Seems like you are selfish and you believed your suspicion

Seems like you now think that I told everybody
Seems like I gave too much excuses and too much worry

Seems like you don’t miss me because you never did
Seems like you never really meant what you have said

Seems like our virtual connection is no longer on hold
Seems like it is not really the end of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment