Saturday, August 14, 2010

Too much for one day

Well, it's puzzling me from where shall I start? From my fasting? or from the link between ramadan, food and exaggerating social gathering that I can't figure it? or from the terrible accident I saw happening infront of my eyes, not knowing where did the fate of the riding people take them? or from a best friend's birthday that brought life to my friendship with her????And even more,,when I reflect on it all I find them all related.

It was a huge roller coaster for one day! But everything pass, the good and the bad. And it all ends up with me every night with my favourite buddy -that I don't know what I would do without- alone....my laptop.

A good day for me is the day that I find myself enjoying every minute, not because it was filled by good moments, but because they were quality moments. The good I live them, enjoy and smile from the bottom of my heart..and the bad I live them knowing they're my experiences that formulate my character, challanging them to prove I'm strong, and learn from them to be wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment