Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beauty OR the Beast?

My journey with you ain't easy at all, with all the breaks and down falls...I find myself going back to you time after time...and I find you coming back to me time after time!

It's a weird sense of belonging, an unusual feeling of attachemet, and an infinite case of loyalty...

Do I fit into the proverb that says "El 2ott ye7eb 7'ana2o"?? if that's me, then what proverb do YOU fit in?

I failed to know which character I am with you?
Am I the beauty; the kind, the nice, the flexible, the understanding, the forgiving, the embracing, the warm...etc?

Or Am I the beast; the one whose all the opposite? The one who's playing the devil's advocate role? The one who always ruins things?

and which character are you of the two character?

What do I excalty carry to you inside??
What do you exactly carry to me inside??

You hurt me and I just go and hurt you even more deeper...
did you hurt me out of nothing or out of a pain I did before?

Are you my mistake or the price of a previuos one?

Am I destined to stay in this loop forever? Or will you get me out?

Do I seek acceptance while rejecting you? Or am I giving too much acceptance that scares you off?

Who's the Beauty? and who's the Beast?....tell me if you know please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment