Thursday, August 12, 2010

Take me home

Have you ever heard about “crying without tears”? Certainly, we all did. Have you ever thought what is it really about? I found out tonight.

After days and nights of constant fears, confusions, frustrations, shocks and disappointments, I found it all out.

It’s the heart crying instead of the eyes, and the blood falling instead of the tears…a constant whole in my heart. Constant bleeding…can’t find a way to stop it.

And how would I stop it when everything reminds me of you?

My friends, my home, my family, my work, my car, my clothes, my stuff, the places I go, the songs I hear, the books I read, the thoughts I write….everything! Even my own breaths and heart beats, reminds me of you.

I stay in bed holding my pillow so tight in my hug, trying to fill in the emptiness I feel inside, the out of life sucked feelings….the heart that passed away.
Then I look at my right hand, it also reminds me of you..and I reach it out to hold your hands, with which I felt warmth, but I only reach out to my other hand…trying to feel complete on my own.

I close my eyes that rarely taste sleep now, I try to let go, taking a deep breath in, while taking in all what I have to swallow, then I exhale with hopes all the hurt might get out with my breath.

The dream I had one day is turning into a nightmare, and I can’t help but feel like I’ll never wake up.

I don’t want to run away, but I can’t take it and I don’t understand what the world is trying to tell me.

You developed the desperate within me. Don’t get tricked with that smile on my face.

May anyone take me home?

No comments:

Post a Comment