Thursday, August 12, 2010

I just hate to see you go

You left and took away with you what’s left of breaths in my lungs.

That loss is killing me, it’s piercing my heart.

I’ve always had the hopes that you won’t leave me, and you didn’t… I was the one who did, and you let me go.

Being in hell with you, and being in hell without you...where’s heaven then?
Where’s my happiness? Where’s my satisfaction? I don’t know!
Someone turned on the fan on my life and all the paper is scattered up in the air and down on the floors of my inexperienced and innocent bottom….that bottom of my deepest love.

Every time I gather my scattered paper and myself, someone turns on the fan…enough please. Just leave me alone, but stay here beside me. Stay with me till I’m well all alone…if you really have to go.

If you really have to go, don’t take my heart with you, don’t take my dreams and hopes away from me, don’t take my everything then wonder why I’m not moving on.

Don’t believe me when I ask you to leave me alone. Don’t believe me when I tell you I don’t need you here.

Don’t turn your back to me, when I do this with you.
I feel too powerless to fix the broken pieces of my heart. I feel scared enough not to turn the page, because I’m afraid the coming page might be even worse.
Stuck … I am stuck and I don’t know where to turn…

I feel like being in a maze…a maze without an exit…every road I walk in I find it closed, so I turn and go back to where I was. The same starting point. By time, by repetition, this feeling becomes ugly and starting all over again becomes heavy enough not to carry and believe in.

I just hate to see you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment