Friday, August 20, 2010

I'll keep my hopes UNBROKEN

Yeah sure I'ld do!

What? Strange about the rollercoaster? haha yes it is, but it's true...

Today is my day and no one else's

Today is a new day for me...and might be the last, but it's nothing pathetic

Today the sun rose just for me,

Today the sun left to leave space for the moon to come and lighten all the darkness I have,

Today is the day, yesterday is a learnt lesson, and tommorrow is a hope,

I am not afraid to hope..after I was...

I've built a new friendship with my hopes because I understood - the hard way- that I cannot live without them,

Today my hopes talked to me, and told me they're sad 'cause I left them and I left them crying...I misjudged hopes and said they never come and said they broken me..but they did not..

It was me who's calling from so far, further than hopes can go....

Today...I keep my hopes unbroken because they mean alot to me...

And I'll keep them unbroken that way; "when I'm not sure, I won't hope, I'll just have faith that the best thing will happen" I'll keep them unbroken by expecting nothing, by living for nothing but NOW...yeah I should learn to live for now only and learn how to enjoy it....

The rollercoaster rider got dizzy from the rollercoasters and wants to enjoy life some good time..we won't be here twice and it's worth living to the max...it's uneasy but not impossible..

Love you hopes when I put you into perspective...

Love you hopes when they're tied by faith that God and only God will put you and I in the right place at teh right time..

So again, I'll keep my hopes UNBROKEN, I'll tie them to faith,
I won't give up on to LOVE, because oh yes I know the best love,the warmest partner and the hitting story is yet to come,
I'll TREASURE my memories, but I won't keep looking at them so that I can sea ahead and move on,
I won't keep my feet on the ground, beacuse I'll pay for wings to fly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment