Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Diary-5: Can't go back...Can't go on

“I wish I could blame you for all what’s been done and gone
I wish I could stand the thought … that’s for me another stun

I’ve got a life to live, yet I’m not able to survive
I’m stuck at all the memories between you and I

Never thought one day I’ll cry, that you are around here
When one day your absence was my greatest fear

I’m speechless when it comes to think
How worthless I am to you now

The sour pain and struggle inside me sting
The deepest feelings and takes me down

Don’t tell me it’s all over, and I have to turn the page
Don’t tell me next time take care, not to get inside the cage

I gave my all to you, but for you … it couldn’t be less
I went mountains high and low enough in order to confess

Went down the road so thirsty, with hopes of finding you
I found you at the end, but you just had to go

Wanted to go back to my home, in hopes to revive
Didn’t know my way back, didn’t know how to drive”


…And couldn’t even find you to tell me how can I !

No comments:

Post a Comment