Sunday, June 27, 2010

Diary-2: Ugly Truth or Beautiful lies?

I’m shocked….

Can’t believe I’d take the risk to trust someone that blindly before…
A trust that made me do things beyond my own imagination…
It felt so weird….and so odd at the same time
A storm of confusions and contradicting decisions distract my logic….distract my emotional stability

It’s like the spider web and I’m caught in…

It’s like an elastic rubber band…the further I’m away, the closer I go back…

Trust was what always pulled me back…

Your truth has been hurting me but I accepted it and might have even loved it…
But I cannot accept your lies..

Sometimes people may lie on us, just because they don’t want to hurt us
But didn’t they think that their lies may hurt us even more?

At least they tell us the ugly truth but yet we trust them
But if they told us the beautiful lies, one day the ugly truth will show itself to us and a broken trust can never be fixed

Why do you lie on me when I know and accept your ugly truth?

Why do you trade my trust in you for a beautiful lie ... for an easy escape?

Why do you spend effort covering your lies instead of paying the same effort to fix them?

You’ve cut me in the bone…

I would have preferred to hear your ugly truth for the millionth time
Rather than being shocked to see you lying on me once”

I could never know if these feelings went through to that person ever, and also I’m uncertain whether my perception for things was right or not. It’s the roller coaster again, throwing me from believing to doubting over again and again.

At these moments, I throw myself out and wait on the sidewalk, take my breath and pause for a couple of minutes, I might find the answers somewhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment