Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Diary-4: Chocolate Cake

“I’ve found it..

What I’ve been always longing for and never had…

I’m not thinking of anything except the beautiful state I’m in

It just feels so good and I can never think of letting this away

I would be stupid doing that, it’s like being in heaven

I don’t know where did all my suffering and pain go?

They vanished, they disappeared under the spell I have

Each day there’s a new story, a new glance, a new desire

I never thought this level of satisfaction exists anywhere

Being driven by my emotions, I see things differently, they can never be better

I’m flying over the moon, I’m feeling comfortable,
I’m lying in the warm arms of embracement,
I’m inhaling the peaceful breeze of love,
I’m addicted to this figure, to this smell, to this touch, to this taste
Can’t stop the hopes running in my veins from shaking me

Taken by the hands to the gates of compassion
Can’t stand the joy, can’t resist my unsatisfied curiosity

Having wide open spaces, I look for more, and create even more openings
If I’m sleeping, I hope I’ll never wake up……………


The magical charm suddenly breaks into pieces
The stars I had in my hands suddenly go back so high in their skies
The world suddenly paints itself in black
My heart is squeezed and my eyes unfortunately open
And bitter sweetness melts in my throat down through my body
As I find myself swallowing another sweet piece of my favorite chocolate cake

I’ve always feared this truth, that it’s just another piece of chocolate cake I have to digest...


Are many pieces still left for me to eat? ”

Chocolate cakes resemble every favored thing in our lives. As soon as we have it, it sweetness melts away too fast and then we start looking for something else to keep us triggered. We’re never really fulfilled. Like a mirage, once we get there, it disappears.

Will we keep chasing the mirage forever? And if yes, who will we be blaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment