Monday, June 28, 2010

Diary-3: Pause

“What are these moments, which when they come, we would just like to click on the pause button and never let go?
Is it the moment when we’re happy? When we’re satisfied? When we’re appreciated?
It can come in different ways to different people, but for me it’s the moment of peace.

It barely comes this moment.

The moment when I can enjoy what I’m really doing, not caring about anything else.
The moment when I just don’t care about the cars driving around me in my life… who’s trying to get me, who’s trying to push me away, and who’s trying to compete, who’s ahead and who’s behind…

The moment when I feel the blossom of love, not thinking of what might happen to ruin it…

The moment when I win the fruits of a long hard journey…

The moment when I do what I feel I want to do and what’s right to do, with no hard feelings, with no guilt, with no considerations to the social mirror…

The moment I give, and feel I made someone happy and comfortable …not paying attention to what should I be getting in return…

The moment I am loved the way I am, with all my drawbacks….

The moment I look into the eyes of others, and understand them and they understand me without saying a word…

The moment I feel I’m free….free of any kind of internal complications, or external magnets…

The moment I feel I got over my weaknesses and the things I tried hard to beat and now they’re dead…

The moment my thoughts, feelings, and actions turn out to be right and true…the moment I trust myself…

Above and beyond….it’s the moment that I feel I’m flying over life, when I feel I’m in heaven, regardless what’s good or bad happening to me,

When the world is not by my side, and when there’s too many things occupying my life’s span…I just feel I want to PAUSE …sometime ALONE…sometime to maintain what’s been broken…sometime with no NEWS…sometime AWAY…sometime turned off …OFF life.”

It’s never too long after that quite peaceful pause, when a new roller coaster hit my way and grab me quick and fast, just like how my favorite dessert melts in my mouth. How many times do we avoid the things we most love, just because they are the most that hurt us?

No comments:

Post a Comment