Friday, June 25, 2010

The Roller Coaster Rider

It’s been always easier for me to express myself by writing more than any other way. I don’t know why, but may be because I’m not in a rush to express myself, or may be because I can erase whatever I write without regrets, or may be because I don’t consider how anyone would think about what I write. May be escaping judgments or spontaneous reactions! I don’t know, and I wouldn’t really give it that much time to think it out as long as it makes me feel better and as long as I deliver my feelings and thoughts through it, not only to the person in mind, but to the whole world.

My writings, I consider to be my treasure. They’re my unspoken words, buried feelings and unconsciousness revealed. They’re my relief when I write them and inspiration when I read them from time to time.

Have been always thinking I have something wrong; being moody, crazy and emotional. Used to regret many things, used to burst out whenever and however I want to, used to show whatever I feel, used to get attached easily to things and people. But today, while writing these exact words, I’m not thinking of intentionally changing any of these things in myself. Not because I’m not seeking development, but because these are some of my traits that make me the person I am today, and the person getting all this out of herself. If I wasn’t all that, I wouldn’t have been “The Rollercoaster Rider”.

An important conclusion I realized from the frequent observations of my friends’ and people’s confusions, own struggles, thoughts and feelings ; is that it was extremely few when I found someone who doesn’t become a victim of the roller coaster at points of time. Since then, I considered life as one big amusement park with our hearts and minds as the visitors, going from one roller coaster to another. At that time, I felt relieved that even growing up and getting mature one day after the other won’t set me free from the rollercoaster swings.

What identifies my roller coaster is that "It's too fast to take a breath, and too slow to come to an end"

No comments:

Post a Comment