Friday, April 15, 2011

Love..


People who take a repelling action against love, brings me great wonders.


I understand that they might have been hurt more than once before when they loved, I understand that they might have loved and never found the endings they've been hoping for, I understand that may be they perceived love as a mirage or as a fake dilemma, or as a whip, or as swirl, I understand that they feel it's weakness, fragility and surrendering infront the one you love.


What I don't understand is how a person can live without love, without feelings, without passion, without compassion, without longing? Yes, Love is weakness but a sweet one.


Yes, Love is painful but a spicy one.

Yes, Love is a dilemma but a joyful one.

There's nothing sweeter than surrendring infront of the one you love, nothing greater than letting your guards down infront of the one you love, nothing amusing more than a moment of longing and passion with the one you love.

Yes, love is not everything but it is something that cannot be lived without.

It's the magic that overwhelems your life and makes you see everything beautifully.

It's the power that makes you forgive the most fatal mistakes.

It's the wheel that redirects your track.

It's the spirit that makes you compromise.

It's the energy that smoothly pushes you to overcome all obstacles.

It's the young cells spreading i nour veins again.


It's the strength of weakness. Whoever decides to omit it from his life is the weakest. Rather, the strongest is who decided to keep loving when is mostly hurt.


Search for the strength in love rather than the weakness.


For me, I'm still waiting for that spark in the eyes, for that beat in the heart, for that rush in the body and when the moment is right, I will give it my all. For that is the thing that keeps me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment