Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm at the backyard


I've been out in the back yard...having a walk

I've been out since like ever, in the background of my life


I've been having a walk amongst my dreams..

The dreams that kept me awake and away from you..


I've lived with you my dream alone, instead of living with you the reality together..may be now, we could have been somewhere else, somewhere better!


That's taking me so far, further than I thought it would..

Far to a place where I lost connection..

Everyone cares about me, and I have nothing to give back..


I've met many strangers and the most one I met was myself..

A stranger to myself I am, when I'm unsure..

Unsure of what I'm doing or where I know I'm heading to..


Shall I retrieve? But why?

Shall I indulge? Still why?


It's a closed spiral and I'm revolving within..

It's a jailed heaven, that I can't find myself in..


I look bakwards and I feel sad..

I look forward and I feel scared..

I look into your eyes and I feel complete ..

And all my guards and fears fall apart..

And all my life gets frozen into that moment of silence...




No comments:

Post a Comment