Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You


Every night I open the photo I have for you
And I smile because I imagine you're smiling to me..not the camera
I imagine you were thinking if I'll like your photo when I see it
I imagine you were imaging us taking this photo together

I let your photo be the last thing I look at before sleeping
And the first to look at when I wake up
And I surely dream of you when I'm asleep
Because I can't fall asleep until I imagine myself sleeping in your arms,
My head on your chest and feel it

And when the morning comes and I have a day to spend
I can smell you even when you’re not around
May be because you're always crossing my mind
I can feel your touch and savor your taste
I can hear your voice through the darkest silence

I’m never really alone, because you’re always with me
I can’t let you go, I need you like the heart needs the beats
Like the sky needs the sun, like the bird needs the wings

It’s been so long when it’s like just yesterday
It’s been so painful when it’s like just the sweetest candy
My feelings are like the roaring sea,
Waves don’t stop pushing itself to the shore,
In need to settle on the beach and take a breath,
And you’re pulling me calmly in the midst of the lonely sea
In the deepest mazes, that seem to have no end point

For me, people are you and everyone else is not you
And you is what I consistently and badly want

No comments:

Post a Comment