Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Out of Reasons

Every time I miss you, I think if you miss me as well?..
I check your updates to see you indulged like hell..

I remember watching my phone, waiting for a reply on my sms..
Staying awake all night to listen to what you say and confess..

You saw my calls as interfering and not as missing you..
My visits when you're sick as demanding when I just wanted to be there beside you..

What I gave as unsatisfactory, over looking it was my biggest compromise..
I thought I believed all what you say, and then I could see some lies...

Accused me for my emotions, when it was what made me stand your flaws..
Was against my logical thinking, because it was the only reason to let you go...

Used honesty as your sword, to cut me and save yourself from blame...
Because you were sure my love for you, will let me accept the pain...

Deprived me from your sweet care unless you wanted something..
Then left me days hanging, sadly wondering what will tomorrow bring...

Showed me how to be a lady, and then killed the lady that evolved...
Pressed on my deepest buttons, then pretended you're not invovled...

I loved you with my heart, and you loved me, but was weaker than to admit...
Could create all the reasons to convince me that to me you can't commit...

Complained about the daily access, and our different life styles..
Forgot it was you who started, and who was offended by his own styles..

Hope you're now in the beloved hands, that would satisfy your aspirations..
Having no daily access issues, nor life styles and emotional complications..


I thought of why I miss you still? Couldn't find a reason...
I thought of why I love you still? Couldn't find a reason..
If only love needed reasons to exist..

No comments:

Post a Comment