Friday, February 18, 2011

Still

I caught myself smiling today..
I figured out that you crossed my mind..
You crossed it with an image when we were still together..

I can still see your smile, when seeing me and telling me you miss me..
I can still smell your odour, as if I'm still in your arms..
I can still hear that voice, the most peaceful tone I've ever heard..
I can feel you from distances still

I've moved on, just thought to tell you..
But you might have not noticed that you're still keeping me..
You've kept me a long time ago..
May be we don't talk anymore..but you're still hanging on..
As it was not the physical connection more than the spiritual one..
Our spirits are hanging on still..

I wonder why you grabbed me, when one day you had to leave me..
I wonder why you didn't hold on to me when I turned my back and went away..
I wonder why you're accompanying others that won't love you the same way..
I wonder if I can bet that you'll never meet someone like me again..
I still wonder because the answers I found were too tough to realize..
If I surrender to my answers, You would be a devil to me..
I'm not able to see you a devil..
With all your flaws, you're my guardian still

I'll keep you in my memory..staying still
I'll avoid you in reality..hoping still

No comments:

Post a Comment