Friday, January 14, 2011

Time for cleaning!

It's been along time since I visited this house. I can't even remember if I ever did!

I was unsure if the leys I have will open the house door, but I thought to give it a try...won't lose anything anyway.

It was opened...sound of the door opening was disturbing and i could immediately smell the dust.
How old?
How dark?
How cold?
How messy and chaoetic?
How haven't I ever noticed?
Why did I leave it all this time?

Oh, feels like nostalgia....memories drifting me away from the purpose I came in here, but in a way they make me feel good.

There are many good stuff in here, why wasn't I using them? why didn't I nurture them?

I can't miss this house anymore...I can't miss myself further.
It's time for cleaning the house....that one I have inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment