Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Cellulite Awakening!

Every now and then I come to a self realization point of thought....I discover how many years I lived, how many years of experience do I have, what did I achieve, what did I give, what did I own and what did I lose. That moment of thought is usually profoundly awakening!

I look at my photos some years ago and compare them to current ones, I can see a huge difference. I changed, on all aspects, or in other words; EVOLVED! Everything evolved as well and everyone around. 

I've found myself today searching on the web on quick ways to get rid of cellulite. I have noticed a tiny area in my thighs that seemed to me as cellulite. Read it's more spread between women than men due to the female hormones which might be a factor in creating cellulite. I always wanted to look good, in shape, stretched and sexy. How come I find cellulite in my thighs before I even get married! I always thought body cracks would only remember me after pregnancy and like every other optimistic thought I try to keep and lose after a while I thought I will stay in shape as I will be maintaining a healthy diet and frequent workout. I want to LOOK the best in my man's eyes....the world outside is full of MOZZAZ and I have to be the Mozzest of all in his eyes! But how come I can do this now when I discovered I'm having cellulite in my thighs with no clue if my actions getting rid of it will work for me or not. Moreover, I shall expect other unexpected surprises to come ahead...and which I don't know what might they be :|

A couple of days ago I visited old conversations with an old friend that I still meet. A SHOCK! Why did I seem to be that stingy?!That offensive!!!That CHILDISH! The topics I chose to share, the words I selected to express and everything. Miserable! Would I feel the same if I did the same 5 years from now? I hope not. I'll work on that!

I'll never forget how it feels to be the youngest. Either in the family or at work. Ya right you guess the feeling I wanted to express just right now. The ones who still think I'm a kid and I still want to prove to them that I grew old enough are my parents. Now I need to take care of other kids and baby borns in the family and I found myself the manager at work, leading younger people and sometimes lead by them, and found myself welcoming and forming friendships with whom are like 6 years younger and just started their career path. They come and ask me about my opinion and advice and after I just finish preaching, I feel like "Hell NO!" that I quickly recover from by another thought of "C'est la vie!"

1 comment:

  1. عصابة النووى

    نشرت جريـدة المصرى اليوم فى 17 يوليو 2013 قال أحمد إمام، وزير الكهرباء والطاقة فى تصريحات صحفية، بعد إبلاغه بالاستمرار فى منصبه ضمن حكومة الببلاوى، إن البرنامج النووى لتوليد الكهرباء، سيكون أحد أهم محاور قطاع الكهرباء فى الفترة المقبلة.وأضاف:"لدينا برنامج جيد يستهدف إقامة 4 محطات نووية لإنتاج الطاقة،..

    الخبر واضح منه أن عصابة النووى مش ناويين يجبوها البر و كل ما يجئ رئيس يروحوا له لأقناعه بشراء مفاعلات نووية و فكرت أنه من المفيد ألقاء الضوء مرة أخرى على الموضوع.
    لماذا نشترى مفاعل نووى تزيد تكلفته على 5.52 مليار إيرو ، و 300 من مراوح توليد طاقة الرياح تنتج ما يعادل مفاعل نووى و تتكلف 900 مليون إيرو فقط؟!!!

    بالرغم من كوارث المفاعلات النووية و أشهرها تشرنوبيل "أوكرانيا"عام 1986 و فوكوشيما "اليابان" عام 2011 مازال هناك فى مصر من المسئولين من يصر على أستغفال و أستحمار الشعب المصرى ، و يسعى جاهدا لأنشاء مفاعلات نووية لتوليد الكهرباء!!!!

    و أصبح واضحا كالشمس أن هناك عصابة منذ عهد حسنى مبارك مرورا بعهد محمد مرسى و حتى الأن تسعى جاهدة منذ سنوات لشراء مفاعلات نووية لمصر و لا يهم و لكنها صفقة العمر لأفراد العصابة من حيث عمولات بمثات الملايين من الدولارات يستطيعوا بها أن يعيشوا هم و عائلاتهم كالملوك فى أى بلد يختاروه فى العالم أما عواقب المفاعلات النووية التى سيكتوى بنارها المصريين فهذا أخر شئ يهم فاقدى الشرف والذمة و الضمير ...

    و نحن فى مصرنا نكتب منذ عام 2007 محذرين من مخاطر النووى و منبهين إلى البديل الأكثر أمانا و الأرخص

    ثقافة الهزيمة .. النووى كمان و كمان
    ثقافة الهزيمة .. العتبة الخضراء
    ثقافة الهزيمة .. أرجوك لا تعطنى هذا السرطان

    مزيـــد من التفاصيل و قراءة المقالات بالرابط التالى

    www.ouregypt.us

    ReplyDelete