Monday, November 5, 2012

A quick self negotiation!

"Why get myself attached to something/someone when I know it/he is inevitably leaving me one day?"

"If this is how things go then, why do we live when we know we're going to die one day?"

"But that's different!"

"How?"

"I don't know now, I just feel there's something different between these two contexts"

"OK! Why do you deprive yourself from a good thing by your own hands today just because it will leave you by force sometime in the future? Do you know what will happen tomorrow? Do you know what road swifts might happen? Do you know if may be you're ll be the one not wanting it/him anymore so the process of detaching in the future won't be as hard as you imagine?"

"I don't know for sure all these things but what about planning? We should plan for what's right and fitting from the start and then when road swifts happen we stay flexible! What you're saying is chaos"

 "What's not chaotic in life?OK! What about enjoying the moment of whatever life brings you and think of nothing further!"

 "Yeah, sounds good, or sounds easier on me at the moment, don't fight for what you don't have and don't resist what you have. Stay serene...WAIT but I would be so passive towards my life at that time!"

"SHUT UP"

"I'm watching my mind, watching my mind, watching my mind, what else will you tell my now? I'm not what you think, I'm not what you think, Life is not what you think, people are not what you think....you're shrinking now my mind, I've got the power over you, stay there until I need you, just rest :)"

1 comment: